Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment (FIE) is a cognitive intervention program that can be used in both individual sessions with a child and within the classroom. The FIE program has been successfully used worldwide as a tool for the enhancement of learning potential and cognitive functioning of children.
Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Basic 2 (FIE Basic-2) offers graduates of FIE Basic-1 the opportunity to build upon their knowledge and to learn the remaining four IE Basic instruments. Successful completion of FIE Basic-1 is a prerequisite for this course.
· Mediated learning in young children
· Emergent and deficient cognitive functions in regular and special needs populations
· Emotional development of young children
· FIE Basic program and kindergarten curriculum
· Goal and sub-goals of the clinical an educational application of the Level 2 FIE Basic program
· FIE Basic lesson planning and preparation of “bridging” exercises
· Comprehensive instruction in the use of IE Basic instruments